-
September 4th, 2023, 09:42 AM
#731
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)
my favorites that I read are True Beauty, SubZero, Devil Number 4, My Deepest Secret (which is on Hiatus sadly), and Freaking Romance. Feel free to check them out! I also suggest checking out old ones because those are also fun too. My favorites were Ecstasy Hearts and Orange Marmalde. There is also a webtoon that updates daily with cute drawings of a duck giving inspirational messages for the day. It’s called ChiBird. Hope this helps!
Last edited by Fargo; September 4th, 2023 at 09:53 AM.
-
September 4th, 2023, 09:54 AM
#732
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)
While Webtoons is free, there are some webtoons that do the ‘fast pass’ where you can read chapters the creator has made in a months advance before the general public can even read them from 무료웹툰 . Don’t ask me about this because I’ve only learned what I can from that through gleaning through the comments of the Home Sweet Home webtoon comments.
-
September 8th, 2025, 03:15 PM
#733
Junior Hostboard Member
Re: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)
Just finished Jujutsu Kaisen S2—intense as always. Now slowly making my way through Frieren: Beyond Journey’s End, and I’m really enjoying the quiet emotional depth. Also been switching things up a bit and reading a webtoon online here and there — some of them have anime-level storytelling lately! Anyone else mixing anime with webtoons?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks